Burrrr... we have been having cold weather the past few days... it's giving us a taste of winter! Finally settled on a pair of boots for Brooklyn (yes, I'm obsessed with buying her decent boots that will last all winter long and that are water proof). Mike didn't know why I was so concerned with finding her boots... I told him when we get the first snowfall, my child is going to have all of her winter stuff so she can play in the snow as it drives me crazy when the daycare kids don't bring their stuff....
I think we are ready for winter!
 |
| Snowsuit fits! |
 |
| Snowpants fit, coat is in the washer! |
 |
| Cute Old Navy dress up coat |
She also has a few more winter coats, but they are so big and bulky that I think we will stick to the Columbia ones for her car seat. Thanks Jenniges' for most of her winter gear!
No comments:
Post a Comment