Yes, Mike and I both have our own businesses that are pretty well established, but did we both get them overnight? NO! We had to work hard and invest quite a bit of money into them (we still do into Mike's!) Yes, he also farms with his dad and we do live on the farm because of it, but he also gets paid less because of us living here.
I will say one last thing regarding certain peoples jealousies of us.... did we have children when we first got married? No, and I believe it happened like this for a reason. Would I have liked to have kids right away, sure, but it didn't happen like that. Instead we waited 7 years for Brooklyn and I'm so glad that it worked out like it did. I love the life that we can give her knowing that 7 years ago, we wouldn't have been able to provide her with this!
So, if you are unhappy with your LIFE, find a way to change it, don't bring other people down because you are looking for happiness that you aren't finding!
No comments:
Post a Comment