Friday night, I got my craft closet cleaned out... such a good feeling! Grandpa stopped to see Brooklyn and she wanted to go with him, so he gave in and brought her over to their house for about 30 minutes. See, we are making progress with her!
We headed for Spicer, to finally get the camper winterized. It was pretty scarce looking up there... definately not the usual scene you see when you pull in.
![]() |
| Poor Mike had to crawl under the camper to get the slides cranked in... glad it wasn't me! |
![]() |
| EMPTY campground |
![]() |
| One last sit on the steps until next spring! |
Sunday, we went to church for Welcome to The Parish... I will say one thing. Yes, I know that we should go more often, however, having at least 5 people come up to you and say, welcome back, I haven't seen you for awhile isn't going to make me come every Sunday!
Someone is getting her eye teeth and isn't the most pleasant! Let's hope they pop in fast:)
I discovered www.feastie.com, if you haven't checked it out and love to cook, it's a wonderful website like pinterest, but it's all recipes!



No comments:
Post a Comment