Monday, October 15, 2012

Prayers...

I'm asking for your prayers one of my high school classmates little boy. I've been following it on her mom's blog, but Maria posted this on facebook last night:

"I'm sorry that it has taken me so long to post anything here about our precious little Patrick Joseph. He was born on the 9th via emergency c-section. Due to his placenta separating from the uterine wall, he was on very low to no oxygen for upwards of 20 minutes. They revived him after delivery and he was then sent immediately to the NICU at Providence Memorial here in El Paso. He is receiving wonderful care there, but it is becoming more and more clear that this will be a very long road... a life-long road. Brain damage of some sort or another is pretty much for sure, but details and/or a prognosis will be slow in coming. We still are not able to hold him, but he is BEAUTIFUL and looks like Goliath compared to most of the other babies in there (he was 9 lb 1 oz at birth)!


I just couldn't imagine what they are going through right now... how terrible...

Her mom's blog is: http://familysoulstory.blogspot.com/





No comments:

Post a Comment