Saturday, October 20, 2012

Saturday

I have a ton of homework to do....... but I'm stalling! My other computer will be dropped off next week at the computer place and I'm hoping that they can recover my files and pictures!  So, I need to re-write a few documents and send to the instructor that I already had done for this class that I'm taking... guess I'll work on it tonight!

It's amazing how much her personality is coming out... she has discovered that I keep Hershey Hugs & Kisses in a school bus on the top shelf for treats for the kids for after we pick up toys... Now, she stands next to the shelf, pointing to the bus while whining for one! I asked her last night what she wanted to take to Grandma's house to play with and she said points up and says, treat!




And then we wonder why she is full of owie's!



Oh how I love her.!!



No comments:

Post a Comment