Sunday, June 2, 2013

Swimming!

Today, it actually was warm enough to head to the pool! I wished I would have already had my swim suit at the camper, but, didn't! It was supposed to be cold all weekend, so all I pretty much packed was long pants and 1 pair of shorts! Oops!

Here's my little fashion diva....

Ready to head to the pool! 

Having fun with JJ 

Getting used to being able to walk in the water! 


Put more water on the ledge and splash it around, so mom's shorts get even more wet! 

Playing in the tube, a little boy wanted to borrow it and she yelled NO to him! Protective little thing! 

Of course, when we got back, we didn't have enough water play yet, so she climbed in the water table! Needless to say, she didn't get a new outfit on until right before we left! 










No comments:

Post a Comment