Sunday, June 2, 2013

Pictures Galore!

Here's a ton of pictures, I'm warning you now! We had a fun/relaxing weekend at the lake... for some reason, it's always nice and refreshing to just get away!
I told her she should close her eyes on the way up! 

She knows the neighbor's name is Scott, so she was looking out the window for him! 

OK! I probably shouldn't post this.... BUT, it was too funny! He was out there with this level trying to level out his pad... Mike was gone to an auction, so I had to snap the picture to show him... he got a good chuckle out of it and said from our deck that he can already see that it wasn't level! 

Nap time with Dad!

Cruising down to see Pippy

Nice enough on Sunday to wear shorts and a tank top!

Checking out the water

Big girl!


Playing in the water



No comments:

Post a Comment