Can you tell what I'm guessing is one of her favorite Christmas gifts? Yip, she had to bring the baby & seat into the store with us:-)
Saturday, December 28, 2013
Our Christmas celebrations are over, after 5 of them, I'm wiped out and
we didn't even go to 3, which would put our total at 8 Christmas celebrations with different family! Plus a daycare Christmas party! We spent a great portion of the night, putting toys away and doing a little re-arranging, cleaning! Oh, I am starting to see the end in sight... hopefully tomorrow I can finish it! Brookie's room looked like a dumping ground! But, everything is starting to find a new home on the shelves! So, that's great:)
Can you tell what I'm guessing is one of her favorite Christmas gifts? Yip, she had to bring the baby & seat into the store with us:-)
Can you tell what I'm guessing is one of her favorite Christmas gifts? Yip, she had to bring the baby & seat into the store with us:-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment