Sunday, April 14, 2013

Weather

I'm ready for SPRING weather.... this yucky rainy/snow/sleet is starting to get old and from looking at the forecast, it doesn't look to change much this week either, boo! I had to get out the tub with bigger clothes to look for some size 3 (yes, I know!) pajamas, as her size 2 are getting to short/small on her... They were both carters brand, so they typically run a little smaller, but still!

Yesterday, we tried on a few summer outfits to make sure they were going to fit and see if there was anything else that we needed to pick up for Miss. B's spring/summer wardrobe. I think a pair or 2 of capri's and she should be set!

Please excuse the MESS! We had probably just about everything dug out yesterday trying on different outfits. She was getting pretty sick of trying on outfits, I had to keep telling her they were Pippy's, her friend from daycare, in order to get her to put on a different one! 



No comments:

Post a Comment