While we were in town today, I told Mike I wanted to stop at Good-Will again! Since, I had such good luck last weekend, I thought I'd see how my luck continued.... I think I totally SCORED! Who knew I would be so excited over someone's else's junk?!!
 |
| I checked in one of my daycare supply catalogs at how much something like this is, as I've looked at getting something similar to this in the past for the infant/toddlers... $112.95! I paid $1.00! |
 |
| The daycare kids love these kind of puzzles, wooden with nice wood pieces, we have a few from when I was a child, but, now, we have 7 more to add to our collection for $5.00! |
Just in time for the yucky weather we are going to have again this week! Can you tell what we will be doing?!
No comments:
Post a Comment