Sunday, April 7, 2013

Busy Weekend!

What a busy, but yet productive weekend! Yesterday, we had our Miss. Tootsie contest for the playground fundraiser... I hope we turned out alright! It was hilarious to watch non-the-less! They even embarrassed Mike pretty good... Cris Knott was there taking pictures, so I didn't even take out my camera! So, I'll post pictures once I see them!

Anyway, here is our Miss. Tootsie of 2013:

I think that all of the guys did a great job, it was almost more funny to listen to them at the bar afterward talk about how they were so cold in a dress and how do women do this all the time at weddings and such, not to mention makeup, wearing/breaking nails! It was a pretty comical time! I don't honestly know the last time I was at the bar drinking.... when we left, I seriously thought, why do some people even drink... all they do is make themselves look like a fool! Guess, maybe I'm getting old or something:)

Today, I managed to get quite a bit done before the weather turns cold and yucky and we have yet another busy week! Oh well, I guess it keeps us on our toes to be busy!

Finally finished cleaning out the basement, got all my daycare themes organized and labeled into these drawers... something that I've been wanting to get done for quite awhile! Among-st working on laundry, got my car vacuumed out, put away some more stuff outside, cleaned up a few more areas of leaves, hauled a car load full into the Thrift Shop (I'm guessing they will be having a 1/2 price sale this week.... the drop off room was FULL!), wandered through Good Will,  first bike ride of the season (which she loved this year!), had fun playing outside this afternoon, supper, bath and Brooklyn was in bed by 7:30!  I say it was a successful day!


All organized! 

Mommy & Brookie jumping on the trampoline! Good exercise! 

Goodwill finds today! $1.00 each and I'm storing them away for our pet shop! SCORE! 

Having fun driving the boat! 
Have a great week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment