Monday, November 26, 2012

Thanksgiving Weekend

What seemed like a long time off from work, went by super fast! All of a sudden, it was Sunday and I still had a ton of things to do... but oh well, such is life! I'm anxiously awaiting the arrival of my licencor!

I scored a Christmas present for Brooklyn on the Wal-Mart sale at 8PM, it was only $40! Last year, she got the house one and it was about $80, plus, all the kids enjoy playing with it, so I thought this would be something else we could switch out!


We continued on our tradition of getting our tree from Iverson Tree Farm... yes, I may be picky, but I didn't want a charlie brown tree:) And since Brooklyn has no opinion about the tree right now, I got to pick our tree.. We had a long needle tree last year, so got a short needle this year for something different... Didn't know it was quite that tall, but the man said it was a "6 foot spruce"! It's not quite as big as last years's (thankfully!) but, still looks nice and full... so was it worth the money we paid? Nope, probably not, but it was a fun time and will be a tradition we continue for years to come!







No comments:

Post a Comment