Friday, November 2, 2012
A week...
I managed to go a week without posting... yikes! We've been BUSY... I've been trying to get a few projects done at night around here (thank you pinterest for making me OCD on organization!) Mike's been helping his buddy Vern out at the Elevator working nights putting anhydrous (sp?) on the fields... then still trying to get his stuff finished before the snow flies! Not sure how he can function on so little sleep, but I think from the sounds of it, he should be done in a few days! He keeps telling Brooklyn that he's using his Elevator money to buy her Christmas presents (I'm wondering just exactly what he plans on getting her!?)... I caught him looking up battery powered dozers and backhoe's earlier:) I personally think we need to get her this one:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment