Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Busy Week

We have had a super busy week! Something going on every night, but next week is Thanksgiving, so it's a 3 day week:) We went to ECFE last night, Brooklyn enjoyed it... me, not so much. I'm going to look into ECFE in other towns. Yes, I may have to pay something, but I think we will both get way more out of it! One of the options they had last night was pumpkin pie playdough, which was fine until the teacher told me that it was playdough that I had made when I had preschoolers who wanted to bring it when they were in the 4yr old class, so it was 4 years old! 4 year old playdough= gross!

I started a new baby this week, so my days have been BUSY, not much down time during the day! I was supposed to go to bunco tonight, but I seriously didn't have it in me to be up that late and then up at 4:30 to the fitness center... so Brooklyn had Daddy time and I went for a pedicure. If you haven't had a spa pedicure, I highly suggest you try it.... very relaxing, probably not something I would have done every time, but a great treat once in a while:)

Otherwise, I've been working on figuring out my 31 order, gosh, I LOVE that stuff:) But, I better scale my order down a little bit, or Mike may have a heart attack!

Christmas is right around the corner, I've been wrapping a few gifts here and there... just need to finish up my shopping and decide what Miss B's Santa gift will be. We will see who wins out Mom or Dad or both?!!! All I'm going to say is that this is definitely one benefit to being in daycare= thank you Mr. Tax Man:)

Have a great rest of your week:)


Strawberries are her new favorite!

Ready to hang out in the shop... John Deere shirt, work pants and cowboy boots!

New jammies... "My Grandma is friends with Santa!"


1 comment:

  1. You know I am actually getting a few swing set things from my daycare grant. I plan to put them out from Santa. I know its not maybe the "right" thing to do but I am going to. I don't want my own kids thinking they are just getting new things and I hand them over to them. So from Santa they will be from. They will use them just as much as the daycare. Your little B looks so much older than she is. I am sure she will be thrilled no matter who wins, mom or dad! We are cutting back this year. Much differnt though when you are only buying for one verse 5. Spoil little B rotten, get her both gifts! :)

    ReplyDelete