We haven't been up to much around here lately, actually enjoying one of our first weekends home since before the holidays! Crazy how busy life can get. The daycare kids have been keeping me busy, we're busy preparing for Valentine's Day! You can always see what we're up to at daycare over at: Nicci's Little Angels I'm currently taking classes to obtain my CDA, so between homework and class on Thursday nights I stay pretty busy. I also play bunco with a group of friends once a month-- it's always nice to get out and enjoy adult conservation!
Mike is officially done with digging work for the year and will start up again in the spring. Last week he was in St. Cloud for training for installing onsite sewer systems. I believe he needs to do 15 under someone who is already licensed before he is able to become licensed.
Brooklyn is almost 5 months old! Crazy how fast time flies... A few weeks ago she was 15 lbs, 6 oz and 26 inches long.
Loves: roll from her back to her tummy, bananas and squash, daycare friends, read story books (which I may have pushed onto her!), blankets from Great Grandma, snuggling, baths
Hates: avocados and her wonderful temper has started to develop when she can't reach something
No comments:
Post a Comment