It's official... We went camper shopping a few weeks ago, "just to look" as Mike kept reminding me. Well, when we drove in the lot and seen the camper, I knew we wern't just "looking"! He originally wanted a park model with the bay window and sliding patio door, but I said it wasn't practical for our family. We did check out a few of them, wow, some were very, very nice, but also very, very $$$! I guess he won out as we got excactly what he was looking for.
I'm so excited for May to come so we can CAMP! We decided on doing a seasonal site this year, so that means we bought a park model camper. So, if anyone would like, feel free to visit us in Spicer, we plan to spend most, if not all of our weekends up there! The bonus part is, they have a pool as I'm not a "lake" person! Now to get it home to start "bleaching"... LOL!
Here's a few pictures of the camper:



No comments:
Post a Comment