(Daddy made smoked mac & cheese down in the shop on the smoker, hence, the reason she's insisting on using pot holders as he brought it up to the house with pot holders)
Looks like the week kinda got away from me last week! I had a new baby start on Monday, so it's been a little more busy during the day along with all the rest of the stuff that needs to get done! And yet, another crazy, busy week! We have our tax appt this week so I'm trying to finalize all of that stuff and then have the daycare kiddos over on Friday night for a little fun party plus gymnastics on Tuesday night, my last night for an online class I'm taking on Wednesday night and a little daycare meeting with the Milroy gals on Thursday night means for another busy week! And, I wanted to learn to crochet-- when?!! I'm hoping for next week!
someone decided to go to sleep by herself at nap time last week!
gymnastics!
mommy/brookie date to Culvers after gymnastics
it's the little things in life... like how cool is this bottle rack? yip, I had to have it! they didn't have anything nifty like this when Brooklyn was a baby! it looks like grass!
on the snow pile!
a new outfit! actually, I bought most of her summer clothes from an old high school friend on Tuesday night... can't beat 15 gymboree outfits/dresses for $70! SCORE! I think she will pretty much be set with just a few new spring outfits!
Every morning, when she wakes up, she asks if we can go camping today? So... we go over, no, we have to wait for the snow to MELT! We made a little campground countdown chart so we know when we can go back to the camper!
Someone was busy cooking!
Who wants to watch football on Sunday night? We had a spa party instead!
No comments:
Post a Comment