Sunday, February 9, 2014

Another week!

We are looking forward to nice weather this week so we can get back outside! 

someone's ready to go swimming! 

and we had to sleep in our swimsuit under our PJ's and then wear them all the next day too! 


Gymnastics on Tuesday night 

Just waiting patiently for her turn! 

shopping with her, sure is interesting lately! "Ohhh, I really LOOOVEEE this" she says to everything and sure likes to look at clothes! Actually it's kinda fun! Can't wait to take her spring clothes shopping! 

Someone has discovered showers this week after mommy was gone to a meeting and dad made her take a shower! Now, she thinks she has to have one every day and the water is like the pool at Jackpot with the dumping bucket! 

Cooking up a cake today... this was so funny... I walk into the toy room, and she has her little music player playing music and she's baking! It was really too cute! 


And... can you guess what we did yesterday?? Went camper shopping... oh, it was so much fun! And I think that we have Mike convinced of getting a new one:) BONUS! But, now to decide on what one. I will even admit, the brand new one that we looked at.. I think this one above, it was nice, but not a nice, gotta have it! I agree, if we are going to spend the money on brand new, then I want it to be something that I love.  

And... this is the one that I LOVE, LOVE! But it's a little outta our price range! outside kitchen, power awning, front bay window- which is in the front bedroom, patio door, closet for washer/dryer, bunks in back..  


No comments:

Post a Comment