Here's a little story about yesterday! We had no school, so we were outside playing and I told the 2 school kids, they could stay outside until lunch was ready as I was bringing the little kids. Well, I said, come on Brooklyn, it's time to go in... Nope! She wasn't moving down from the castle fort! So, I brought the little ones in and went back out and got her.. She screamed at the top of her lungs... came in, kicked her flip flops off and went to stand in the corner, all while screaming at the top of her lungs! She finally settled down, I seen her go to the entry way, I hear the door open/shut, I look out the window and she is stomping back out to where she was playing with the big kids! So, of course, I had to go after her and bring her back in... Looking back, it was hilarious:) But, not in the heat of the moment!
No comments:
Post a Comment