Wednesday, September 18, 2013

2 year check-up

We are up to 37 inches tall (99%) and 28.5 lbs (84%)! We had a shot with no tears, a flu mist with no tears and blood draw from the finger with no tears! I have a trooper! After we were done, I wished I would have just taken off the whole day so we could have went out and celebrated! Remember for the next time! 

We need to make sure that her vitamin has Vitamin D and also maybe give her a glass of 1/2 pear, 1/2 prune juice twice a day to help with going potty a little easier. I asked about her speech, as she has a hard time with pronouncing S's, he said that if it isn't getting any better in 6 months, then he needs to know. But, otherwise it's too early right now. And the bonus was, that we had Cheryl as the nurse! I think we had her for her 1 year appt too! 


She got to wear a cute little gown! So, of course, I had to snap a picture! 


No comments:

Post a Comment