Friday, March 22, 2013
Ears!
Airplanes remind me of my ears popping! Which leads me to Brooklyn's ears! We now have a whole assortment of meds for Miss. Brooklyn's ears! Yesterday, she went in to have her ears re-checked from her 18 month appt, when Dr. Hanna thought she still had something in her ear, but he wasn't able to see an infection. So, after trying the chiro and probiotics... I figured we better get them re-checked, Dr. Hanna was out:( But, she seen Dr. Nicholas (we've seen her tons of times at the Hy-Vee Clinic!) seen her and we are treating her ear for a fungal infection in her ear! Sounds nasty to me! So, the ear drops contain 2 meds and a steroid 3x a day and then she also has an oral med 2x a day to kill the bacteria! LET'S HOPE THIS WORKS!
I think we better kick up her yogurt intake! And, I will be taking her back in to have them re-checked with Dr. Hanna, yes, Mike's schedule is a lot more flexible than mine, but, I just don't always feel that men tell the Dr everything! Nor, do they probably re-lay everything back to mom!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hope you can get her ears figured out. I know Mason has had a lot of problems with his. Not fun. Is she sleeping well? I know it was always hard for Mason to sleep when his ears were bothing him.
ReplyDelete