Wednesday, December 19, 2012

It's almost Christmas:))

It's almost Christmas time! Can't tell that I'm excited:) Life has been BUSY BUSY the past few days. I'm trying to finish the last of my wrapping but I misplaced 2 gift certificates, and I'm not sure if I wrapped them with something else?!  So, I guess I better start looking for them!

I've been busy with the daycare kids, trying to finish up the last of our Christmas projects that I thought would be cute to do this year... I guess what we don't get to, we can always do next year.

We have been emptying out the playroom slowly this week in preparation for Christmas! They almost don't know what to do with so much room to move around!! I did list my old kitchen set on the garage sale site and it sold, but I'm seriously debating about just keeping it! I guess I have a day to decide yet!

Have a great rest of your week!




No comments:

Post a Comment