Tuesday, December 25, 2012

God Gave Us Christmas



.... is probably one of my favorite books to read this Christmas season. The little cub was wondering who "invented Christmas?" It's a great book to remind us that Christmas is not all about Santa, but yet God is all around us and Jesus is the best present of all!

I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas! We celebrated with family last night and this morning,we got up about 8:30 and checked out what Santa brought... then it was a S.L.O.W. process of opening presents, we would open 1-2, then play for awhile, then come back and open a few more. We face-timed with Papa and Mimi:) Then had brunch and played with some presents and cleaned up a little bit for the daycare kids tomorrow. Now, Brooklyn's napping, Mike took a load of cardboard to the shop to burn and I'm blogging, laundry and need to finish wrapping a few presents for tonight.

I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and are surrounded by your family and friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment