Thursday, June 21, 2012

Avera Clinic

I had the pleasure of going to tour the new Avera Clinic last night or as they call it the POB (Physician's office building) and providing them with feedback as they make the finishing touches.

I am very excited for this to be open, as I have had many too many issues within the past year with ACMC! So glad that Avera has added Dr. Hanna for pediatrics and recently added two CNP's and it sounds like a husband/wife team are supposed to be coming late this summer for more family practice doctors.

It is very, very nice! It will be sooooooooo nice when it's opens! SW Ophthalmology will be on the end, followed by peds, family practice, ob, etc... I think that it may take some time getting used to the new exam rooms, it was designed so you wait in what kind of appears to be a hallway and you face doors which are the exam rooms. Inside the exam rooms, the staff can enter from another door. So, for each different area of the clinic, there is the receptionist desk and on both sides is the waiting area and exam rooms with the nurses/doctor's area in the middle.





No comments:

Post a Comment