Thursday, March 22, 2012

Back on the mend

It's been quite the week around our household, I've been in the hospital since Tuesday for cellulitus from a spider bite, didn't really think they would put me in the hospital, but they did! I soon learned how boring it is to be in the hospital, I completed a 88 page scrapbook of Brooklyn 0-3 months in about 1 1/2 days, had some great nurses and then some again that needed to retire.

My leg has made some major improvements as you can see below in a few pictures. Thanks to my great hubby for picking up the slack at home, guess he really had no choice did he?!! But, he did manage to make arrangements for Brooklyn while had had Fire class on Tuesday and Thursday nights.

Brooklyn loves to come to visit me. The poor thing, hangs on as if she will never see me again. It's amazing at such a little age, how they are aware of the surroundings. Both Tuesday and Wednesday, she hung out in bed with me, today, I was able to get out, so I was in a chair, and the look on her face was priceless.




Tuesday


Wednesday

Thursday

1 comment:

  1. Who knew something so simple as a bug bite could turn into something so horrible. I am glad you are feeling better. That must have been hard to be away from your sweet baby girl.

    ReplyDelete