TGIF! It seems to have been another busy week and next week appears to look the same! Mike has one week left of fire dept. classes, yippee! We've started in the field, so I'm guessing that will continue and Mike has a bunch of work lined up that needs to get done!
As for me, I have 2 months left of my classes, however, they will be 2x a week towards the end of April, I'm starting to feel over-whelmed with it all plus trying to keep up with daycare stuff, school will be out May 10th and I will have a full bunch this summer.... Not to mention, getting all the normal household duties done during the week so we can head to the lake on the weekends! My leg continues to heal, was at the doctor yesterday and seen Dr. McDreamy, oops... I mean McHenry, he gave me some ointment to put on a spot on my leg that he thought seemed worrisome yet, so hopefully it will help clear it up. Otherwise, my leg looks like a snake, waiting for that new skin to appear so the old stuff falls off! Did I mention, how much I love my Avera doctors? If not, I have not had one bad experience with them, they are all fabulous!
Brooklyn, continues to grow. I think each day is something new. Just the other day she started to make a piggy noise, I even caught her doing it in her sleep!
This weekend, we will be cleaning out the new camper and getting it ready to take to the lake. Maybe I can talk Mike into camping out?! We gotta try it out right?!!!
Have a great weekend everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment