Looks like life has been busy around here! Mike's been back to work after getting the corn sprayed and then it kept on raining and I wasn't sure it was going to quit! I've had a few Friday's off and Brooklyn and I have enjoyed them at the camper, spent one exploring all the neat little shops in New London and plan to head back to the bakery again soon! YUMMY! As for me, I've been busy with school kids during nap time and trying to get a few other things done around here! I've been trying to do a little landscaping in some spare time... but there doesn't seem to be much of that lately!
Who doesn't love packages from PAPA!
We even have to use the umbrella when it isn't raining!
Heading out for a walk
Brooklyn's campground at the camper
a little game of mini golf
dolly camper at the camper
who doesn't love pink hair? .... but it really doesn't wash out in 1 wash!
3 Sisters in New London
Mommy/Brookie lunch date
burrr... enough swimming!
first corn on the cob of the season
Guess who learned how to ride bike!!!!!
Happy Father's Day Daddy.... WE LOVE YOU!
Someone wanted to go to the "beach" the other weekend before we left... of course, she got her way!
the baby kitties!-- these are the neighbor kitty that had her babies in the barn
and this is butterscotch's baby... the other 2 are orange and hissy!
cooling off last week!
No comments:
Post a Comment