Friday, April 11, 2014

It's beginning to look a lot like Easter!... OK, I'm just starting to get a few things done for it! Last night, I picked up 9 big balls from Walmart, but I think I will go back and get 2 more for the infants, they can play with them too! Oh, you should have heard the comments I was getting with a cart looking like this... it was actually kinda funny! While looking at Brooklyn, they would say... "wow, you must be a lucky little girl" Seriously, why would I be buying all these balls for one child!  In passing, a few would say, "I don't know what your doing, but it looks like a blast" 


These were kinda a pain to make but they did turn out pretty cute! I cut out a bunny shape, cut out an identical one for behind without cutting out a hole. Then put m&m's in a ziplock bag and hot glued the 2 together, so they would be able to stay in. Then once dry, I cut around them to trim the excess bag off. 

"Carrot" filled with Cheetos and a little green yarn for the top!

No comments:

Post a Comment