Saturday, March 1, 2014

Goodbye...

Goodbye to Brooklyn's pediatrician, we will definitely miss you! I see that they are having a memorial service for him tomorrow, but I'm not sure if we will be attending. He passed away last week, although there has been speculations, I personally don't care! He was a great doctor despite suffering with alcoholism. Which I knew, he had, but did it change my opinion on him? Nope, not at all, I loved how thoural (sp?)  he was, I didn't mind to wait 30/45 minutes for the well child check-ups, I loved knowing that he was checking my daughter over from head to toe. I knew if he something that was alarming, he would do tests or figure out the issue. She was born with a heart murmur, of course, he ordered a few tests at her 3 month check up to figure out exactly what type of murmur she had. Every appt. we went to from then on, he would say something about it sounding the same as the last time. I remember her first ear infection, he comes back into the room with a board book all about the ear! He was definitely a doctor full of resources. 

He always had to show pictures on his phone of his doggies and would always walk into the room with his black bag of all his tools (various sizes of stethoscopes, etc...) ... We will be missing you, whoever is the new pediatrician will have some big shoes to fill! 

No comments:

Post a Comment