Friday, August 9, 2013

Happy Birthday to me!

Looks like my birthday present arrived yesterday afternoon.... Guess turning 30 wasn't too bad after all!! LOL.... Mike traded in the Excursion for an Expedition! Not that I should complain, but there are a few things that I'm not so fond of by going to a smaller vehicle...when the back seats are up, it seems there is hardly any space in the back and I'm guessing fitting 3 car seats across will be a tight fit.... What I love about it: smaller gas tank feels like it's cheaper to fill!, its newer!, love the buttons to move the back seats and the little flip down mirror so I can see what Brooklyn's doing, not to mention the 6 disc CD player.... So, I guess I will live with what I don't like about it and see how it works for awhile.

Guess I can't complain too much!


No comments:

Post a Comment