Sunday, July 7, 2013

Vacation

I spent the last week on vacation... back to reality tomorrow! We had a great week, it was hot, but with the pool it felt just right! We had a few visitors off an on and that was just the right amount! Brooklyn took about a 3 hour nap every day not to mention, she would sleep in until about 8:30AM every day... I guess swimming was hard work! Vacation always goes way too fast! Good thing, we can be back at the camper in 5 more sleeps:) I did accomplish reading my book that I've had downloaded for the last couple weeks... now, to wait for the next book to come out! I even gave myself permission not to think about any daycare projects/themes for the whole week! Wowza, was that nice! Now, to get back into the hustle and bustle of whatever the week will hold!

Had pedicures to start off our vacation!

We went to Sonia's wedding reception and then headed up to the camper. 

Almost to the camper... yippee!

playing little people

Paint by water

We did a tye-dye project one night


This doesn't show up very well, but it was glow sticks in the bath-tub... it looks neat!

We did a little shopping!

Enjoying a campfire

pretty nails!

We found "pink" cow milk at the grocery store... in fact, it was so nummy that we went through a 1/2 gallon in 1 day!

Snap-pops were a hit!

We decided that this was a "baby" pool!

My little family!

Starbursts... we were counting them and looking at the colors... 

Checking out Green Lake with Daddy

Someone got a bow and arrow at the flea market... I think that Daddy likes it more than Brookie!



No comments:

Post a Comment