Sunday, February 17, 2013

Milroy's Fire Chief



Wowza, we were young here! 


So, not only is he in charge of Milroy's Civil Defense, we can also add Fire Cheif to his job duties. Yes, it's official news that I guess I could have posted a few weeks ago, Mike is Milroy's newest Fire Chief! He is following in his Dad's footsteps as he was the fire chief for the last ??? years. I wish him well and hope that he can handle this job, as I don't think it could be easy with all the younger kids that want to join because they think it's "cool", without realizing the responsibility that is involved and not to mention the training that needs to be done before you are allowed to actually respond to a fire call. So, I guess we can add another meeting night to his list as he has to go to all the city council meetings now!


No comments:

Post a Comment