Friday, January 11, 2013

Toy Room!

I've been busy working/re-arranging in the toy room, trying to make the "most" of our space, so to speak! Mike wasn't too sure why I needed another shelf, but he was a good sport and put up 2 more for me!

Take a peak for yourself.......

Living area/reading
(P.S-- LOVE my new chairs/end table I got from Scholastic with my bonus points!!!
 I just need another 1,000 to get the matching couch:))) 

Kitchen! 

Book and more books!
But, I do have most of the puzzles on the 3rd shelf and dress up hung below it

My favorite part of this kitchen is the little bar table with the stools! 

Moved the trucks to the other side in the toy box and have the road signs  on top. 

I want to play babies:))) 


Now, I just need to complete the other side of the room and organize the workshop! Hopefully tomorrow, that can be accomplished!

No comments:

Post a Comment