Sunday, August 5, 2012

Update...


Sorry for the delay in my blog update! We were busy this last week. It started out with Brooklyn not feeling the greatest, low grade temp, crabby and I seriously thought she was finally getting her top teeth... well, nope! She was getting hand foot and mouth disease... what a lovely thing:( NOT!!!

Her fever broke on Wednesday and she was back to her happy self! Minus all the blisters..it seemed that the old ones would scab over in the morning and new ones would appear! I wasn't sure when the cycle was going to quit!






Was up to trouble!!!!

Thursday, was my birthday... it was nice to be off to spend the day with Brooklyn! We went out for supper and a couple drinks and had a nice time out!

Friday, I was sick of STAYING HOME! We packed up and headed for the lake! I figured we could just as well keep her in isolation on the deck and in the camper as we could at home. Plus... I guess everything got a nice "bleach" job before we went home today, so  now it's all clean!

Picked her up this new outfit for 1 year pictures... I couldn't wait to see how it looked on!




Sportin' her new John Deere hat from Grandpa!

No comments:

Post a Comment