Friday, July 20, 2012

Shoes...

I was on the hunt last night for size 4 shoes for Brooklyn. A few weeks ago, she was still in 3's and of course, they had all kinds of 4's then. I ordered her a pair of squeaker shoes, but of course, they won't arrive until next week and the one pair of 4's that she does have, the velcro doesn't stick very well. So, to protect her feet, I knew she needed a pair for this weekend...

So, we found one pair at Wal-Mart last night, then we went to Shopko to return a few things and I thought I would quick run thru their infant shoes as they usually have a nice selection...nothing (sorry I don't do Dora shoes, especially when she doesn't even know who Dora is!), but found these in the Nike section and fell in love!

Aren't they just so cute?!!!!! Well, I love them anyway!


No comments:

Post a Comment